Sunday, November 17, 2013

Priyanka's next song with Jay Sean

When she came to one of my concerts I was of course very humbled because she's a superstar in India and she took time out of her busy schedule to come to my concert and I found that very flattering. And since then we've been very good friends."

Chopra recently launched her pop career and is currently in LA promoting her exotic

Sean commented on the Barfi! actress's decision to forget a career in music, saying: "I think it's great! Priyanka's a dreamer and she doesn't let anyone stop her. She's like, 'Oh, OK, so I'm the biggest actress in India, but I wanna try this out'.

"And she's always been a keen lover of music. It was a surprise to me but it was no secret to a lot of people that she was a big fan of my music. I wish her every success. She's a very hard-working girl and she's very talented."

Sean, who recently released his new album Neon, recently said he would love to collaborate with jay .

No comments:

Post a Comment