Wednesday, November 20, 2013

5 Biggest mistakes Kareena Kapoor has made in her career

Bollywood is one place where opportunities never knocks twice. If not grabbed at the first call, think you’ve lost it. We have heard of actors getting replaced by another because of whatever reasons, and our reigning Bollywood queen Kareena Kapoor is no different.
The actress has recently confessed to have lost on several meaty roles, just because of her one silly mistake – her mood swings.
Deepika Padukon's role in Ram Leela is sure to win her a couple of awards, but did you know, Bhansali had first approached Kareena for Leela’s role?
Kareena says, “I confess that I’m mad. There have been times when I’ve signed a film and then felt it was wrong. Yes, I was supposed to do Ram-Leela but I changed my mind. I decided to do Gori… instead. With me, it’s all about the mood. There are no regrets, I’ve worked with some really good directors. I’ve missed the chance to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But there’s always a next time. I’m the only actress who can boast of giving films to other actresses.”
Okay, is she feeling insecure because of Deepika’s success, that she actually made such a comment?
Meanwhile, take a look at 5 biggest mistakes Kareena Kapoor has made in her career, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment